We can do this movement in standing or in sitting position.
- Rotate both hand in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction for 10 times each.
- Lift hands up then rotate towards head. Stop for while than come to normal posture.
- Stretch hands on both side and then bend them and touch shoulders stop for a while again stretch them. Do it for 10 times.
- Keep hands horizontal with both the palms pointing towards each other and then Move hand to the back side as far as possible. In this case, chest will expand. It releases neck and upper back pain.
- Stretch hands to front side with invert palms and then slowly move hands inward and outward for 10 times.
- Touch left hand to right elbow and then move right hand clockwise and anti-clockwise direction from elbow joint do it vice versa.
- Lift hands up parallel to leg then move palms up and down for 10 times.
- Make fists of both hands then Rotate clockwise and anticlockwise direction for 5 times.
- Make fists with thumb inside, then Open firsts with stretching the fingers with and close fists for 10 times.
- Lock the fingers of both hand. Take that loop back of neck. And stretch the shoulder.
- Join both the palms as in namaskar position and then clap for 10 min as loud as possible.
Use- Increase flexibility and strength of hand & shoulder muscles.