Inverted Anuloma breath is called Pratiloma
- Sit comfortably in meditation pose (Padmasana, Siddhasana or Swastikasana) with erect spine. concentrate on the normal breath for a few minutes.
- Place the index finger and middle finger of right hand at the eyebrow centre (Pranayama Mudra).
- Use thumb to close right nostril and close left nostril with the ring finger and little finger.
- Inhale through alternate nostrils, hold breath as per capacity and exhaling through both nostrils.
Benefits of Pratiloma Pranayama
- It strengthens the digestive, respiratory and nervous system.
- It helps to keep the mind calm, happy and peaceful.