Yogasana to Improve Memory and Concentration
Memory is an ability to recall or remember past events or information or skills. Concentration means wholeness, unity. It is the focusing of attention upon a particular object. The processes of concentration of attention and memory are the main factor in learning.
In yoga technique, breath, body, mind, movements and sound, all are focused on one point. It reduces stress, calm mind, improves focus and makes mind clear with emotions.
Chanting, recalling and visualization process in the yoga strengthen certain verbal awareness and attention.
Thus, regular Practices of yoga stimulate the brain and nervous system to improve memory and concentration. It disciplines both mind and body. It is a right way of living of students for Healthy mind and body.
- Adho Mukha Vrksasana (Handstand)
- Ardha Pincha Mayurasana (Dolphin Pose)
- Bhadrasana (The Gracious Pose)
- Marjaryasana (Cat Pose)
- Suptavajrasana (Reclined Thunderbolt Pose)
- Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
- Bitlasana (Cow Pose)
- Katichakrasana (Standing Spinal Twist)
- Uttana Shishosana (Puppy Pose)
- Viparita Karani (The legs up the wall pose)
- Simhasana (Lion Pose)
- Vrschikasana (Scorpion Pose)